Celebrate The Small Things is really quite simple. Post what you are celebrating this week, however small, sign up on the linky (you need only do this once - not every week), and hop and celebrate with others!
Thank you to everyone for your kind words to my post last week, and apologies again I wasn't able to hop around. I'm also aiming to do a list tidy in the next week or so, so apologies if there are a few links which need to come off.
- Going to the 100th birthday and seeing the card from the Queen! My boyfriend's Grandpa had a successful 100th birthday. How amazing to reach such an age.
- Having a nice break away from work and clearing away cobwebs.
- My mum unexpectedly being in London and being able to briefly see her.
- Orphan Black. Am SO enjoying that show (am on ep 3 over here).
- SNACKS. What's the day like without them?
What are you celebrating this week? What's your TOP SNACK?
Here's the sign up linky: