Friday 1 August 2014

Celebrate The Small Things - 1 August

Hey all and time to CELEBRATE those small things. However small or big you like, celebrate those events of the week in your blog.

This blog hop is very easy - just post a celebration, sign up on the linky, and hop around and celebrate with others.

I am hosting this as usual with my adorable and gorgeous co-hosts whom I hope you will visit:

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

I am being much more on the ball re the linky list. I'm allowing a few weeks to not post, then I'm pruning. Please don't be offended if you get 'cut off' and just sign up again ;)

This week I am celebrating...


  • I get to visit my friend and her tiny new baby this week. Yay.
  • I had a few days off - hurrah.
  • I finished a round of edits on my MS.

How about all of you? Would love to hear what you are celebrating...


Here's the linky...


15 comments:

  1. What a lovely lot of celebrations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny babies are celebrations in themselves! (allowing others to diaper them is another sort of celebration!) I hope your weekend is lovely!
    Diana at About Myself By Myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for finishing edits on your ms. A few days off is sooo nice. Have a wonderful weekend visiting your friends baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. New babies are always a cause to celebration. You've a lot to celebrate. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. some (well,most really) regard our MSs as our babies - wish I had a new one of those to celebrate. Meantime, congrats on your fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All good things! Nothing more satisfying than finishing a round of edits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for babies, =D

    And congrats on finishing the edit round...that is always worth celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to get those edits done. Congrats on that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for tiny babies! They seem to be everywhere at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun week! Congrats on finishing the edits! That's always such a satisfying feeling. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray for babies and finishing edits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for edits!
    And thanks for pruning the list. It's a fun hop, and a bummer to go to someone's site and find no celebrating!!
    Best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, a drink in the sun sounds nice. Unfortunately it's just started raining here, just in time for the weekend :-(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the comments, it has been a fun couple of weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)