Friday 25 July 2014

Celebrate The Small Things: 25 July

Hello everyone! It is time to Celebrate The Small Things.

This blog hop is very easy - just post a celebration, however small or big, in your blog. Sign up on the linky, and hop around and celebrate with others.

I am hosting this as usual with my mighty fine co-hosts:

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

Please do say hello to them!

Remember to #CTST any celebrations on twitter if you're into that !:)

This week I am celebrating...
  • Sunshine
  • The Commonwealth Games! 
  • Having a few days off soon... ;)
How about all of you? Would love to hear what you are celebrating...


Here's the linky...



14 comments:

  1. Enjoy you days off! And have a great weekend. X

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrating have a few days off also. And the sunshine is an added, extra bonus. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for days off! I have vacation next week, and am definitely looking forward to it, so I'll share your celebration for sure, =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine! Looking forward to celebrating some of that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh sweet sunshine . . . make the most of those days off, enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had a week off, it was lovely. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunshine and days off! What better combination? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun on your days off. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Commonwealth Games? I'll have to Google that...
    Sunshine...ahhh...sounds heavenly! We've had a pretty nice week here...a little too humid for my taste, but at least the sun has been out. Happy weekend!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your celebrations. Isn't it great how the para- and conventional CG events are being run concurrently?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone for the comments ;)

    Julia - yeah I love that!

    Katie - it's nice to have the sun out!

    Deanie - thanks :)

    LG - thank you!

    Lori - exactly!

    Laura - hope you enjoyed your time off :)

    SK - I am enjoying the sun!

    Shah - thanks, have a good week!

    Marilyn - I am thank you ;)

    Alex - thanks!

    Mere Joyce - hurrah we celebrate together!

    T. Drecker - thanks ;)

    eclecticali - love some sunshine ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)