Friday 18 July 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - 18 July edition

It's time to Celebrate The Small Things!

This blog hop is very easy - just post a celebration, however small or big, in your blog. Sign up on the linky, and hop around and celebrate with others.

I am hosting this as usual with my fabulously fine co-hosts:

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

Please do greet them and say hello for they are all very lovely!

Remember to #CTST any celebrations on twitter if you're into that !:)

This week I am celebrating...


  • Seeing good friends for lunch
  • Discovering WhatsApp is a good way to chat with my friend in Australia
  • Having some good solid time for revisions!
How about you? Would love to hear about yours?

Here's the linky list:


11 comments:

  1. Magic Jack is another great app for talking with friends around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...now I have to look into those apps, myself. And perhaps get my mother to look at them. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lunch and revisions is great. As to Whatsapp - that's one of my daughter's favorites for keeping in contact with her friends in Germany. She says it's the easiest for international communication (although I have no clue about it.) Glad it works for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh revision time! Have fun and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have fun at lunch and with revisions! Wishing you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a nice week! Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had solid time for revisions -- I'm envious! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for keeping this bloghop going. I really enjoy going round the world to see what everyone's up to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeing friends for lunch is always great. How is WhatsApp working for you? I haven't ventured that far in my discoveries of the internet world yet. I'd love to meet some of my blogger friends, even if it's by video chat, but I still get confused. I still haven't figured out Google Hangouts or anything. I know, I know, I'm a sad puppy. :(

    Enjoy the rest of your week! Hugs. Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for seeing friends for lunch and using that new app to keep in touch. Good luck with your revisions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lunch with friends is always fun! Good luck with those revisions.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)