Friday 4 July 2014

Celebrate The Small Things - 4th July edition

Hello everybody - time to Celebrate The Small Things.

This blog hop is very easy - just post a celebration, however small or big, in your blog. Sign up on the linky, and hop around and celebrate with others.

I am hosting this as usual with my mighty fine co-hosts:

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

Please say hello to them as it is VERY nice of them to help me!

Also, now that I have my fine co-hosts on board I am being much more on the ball re the linky list. Please don't be offended if you get 'cut off' :)

Remember to #CTST any celebrations on twitter if you're into that !:)

This week I am celebrating...


  • Wimbledon! Still. As I got to go on Monday and saw Andy Murray win (before he lost, sob). So that was lovely.
  • Weekend off. As I worked the last one (nice though that was to see people).
  • My colleague offering to go to the shop and buy me chocolate ;) It kept me going anyway!
  • Happy July 4th to my American friends!
How about you? Would love to hear about yours?

Hopefully the linky will appear below this (though as I write this, for some reason the preview keeps not showing it. I have zero clue why. Fingers crossed!)


9 comments:

  1. Wimbledon is awesome in person. Sorry Murray lost though.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a weekend off and for seeing Wimbledon! Sorry Murray lost. Better luck in the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend off! And it's definitely a good colleague who offers to go and get you chocolate, =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate is always something to celebrate :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your colleague that bought you chocolate...you should send extra blessings their way because that's a super awesome thing to do for someone! I heart chocolate :) Happy weekend Vikki!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate is always a reason to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A weekend off is always good. This has been busy weekend for me so far, but we're having some great family time! My husband's birthday is tomorrow, so we'll be eating cake. That gives me something else to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen a tennis game in person. I bet it would be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tennis was a lot of fun - Lara!

    L.G. ooh sounds busy but SO much fun ;)

    Melissa - chocolate so is, isn't it?

    Katie - thank you Happy weekend to you!

    Laura - I think so ;)

    Mere - indeed!

    Lexa/Alex - I was very sorry Murray lost! But there's always next year!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)