Greetings and welcome to 2014 and Celebrate the Small Things!
I am starting the year as I mean to go on: by posting my weekly celebrations!
Thank you to EVERYONE who joined in this in 2013. I posted my first celebration last January on the 11th and here we are nearly a year later. I really, truly appreciate everybody who has joined in and I hope, will continue to join in.
I have made a master post: HERE which explains the rules, and contains the sign up list. Please link to here if you need to explain the rules or link somewhere, and comment there if you need to be removed or added. I will be using that link on a weekly basis.
I have tidied the list for the new year: if I removed you and you intend joining in, please accept my apologies, it's tricky keeping track!
Finally, I missed last Friday 27th due to messing up the scheduling of my post, many apologies! I am only just properly back online so am going to use part of that post now!
My celebrations are for 2013:
1. Most importantly, aside from minor illnesses, my loved ones stayed healthy. I am grateful for that.
2. I made new friends, online and off. *hello new friends*
3. I am able to work and enjoy it, despite it being quite busy sometimes ;)
4. The time I have had to write!
5. I have got into a gym habit I hope to continue.
6. CHOCOLATE. Life would be dull without it.
Thank you to all of you for joining in. Happy New Year!
The sign up: