Friday 22 August 2014

Celebrate The Small Things - 22 August

Hello everyone here we are ready to :Celebrate The Small Things.

So we all know how to play this: post a celebration, however small or big, in your blog, sign up on the linky, and hop around and celebrate with others, especially the co-hosts:

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

This week I am celebrating...


  • Working the weekend, earning a bit of extra cash
  • Meeting up with my writing group this week - always great
  • Going out for THAI. I love Thai.


How about all of you? Would love to hear what you are celebrating...


Here's the linky...


16 comments:

  1. We could all do with some extra cash! Enjoy your Thai food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had Thai! But I heard it's delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extra cash is definitely always nice...enjoy your Thai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you manage to have some down time, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Thai food and for meeting up with your writing group! Happy Weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. More money from work is always something to celebrate. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Working tomorrow. Picking up grandson on Sunday for a sleepover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Extra work isn't so great, but the extra cash is. I've never had Thai food. I'll have to try it. I like trying different things. Have fun with your writing group!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm celebrating that my daughter (after several bouts of tears) is happily settled in her dorm room...and leaving it to go to welcome parties and to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I could get Thai here in Arkansas. Instead, I am going swimming (and swallow some chlorine) since it's getting really hot this weekend. Other than that, I am celebrating that I decided to wrestle with sewing a new couch cover....arrgh - with my next story would unravel as easily as this upholstery material does.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm celebrating getting home safely from my honeymoon! :) Can't wait to rejoin you all next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone. I am glad to have earned some extra cash and resting today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's nice to get some extra money - so you can pay for that Thai restaurant! Your week sounds like fun!

    I'm on vacation for a month and won't be posting anything on my blog until mid Sept. I hope you won't remove me from the Linky though. I look forward to participating again when I return. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)