Friday 12 September 2014

Celebrate The Small Things: 12th September

We are Celebrating the Small Things on this Friday the 12th September. I don't know about you but the year has sped by for me! I can't believe it is September already.

This blog hop is very easy - just post a celebration, however small or big, in your blog. Sign up on the linky, and hop around and celebrate with others.

Do visit my delightful co-hosts:

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

This week I am celebrating...


  • Catching up with a friend and discovering it was 2-for-1 cocktails!
  • A warm cup of tea after a stressful day
  • Finally watching Game of Thrones and discovering indeed I like it...
How about all of you? Would love to hear what you are celebrating...


Here's the linky...


13 comments:

  1. 2 for 1 cocktails is my idea of a big celebration. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta watch those 2 for 1!!! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two for one is more than a Happy Hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting serious with my writing and picking a particular manuscript and sticking to it. Relaxing and having fun with a friend is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched any of the Game of Thrones, though I've heard a lot about it. I should check it out. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I should get more "with it," and check out Game of Thrones -- and 50 Shades --to see what's trending. Maybe some other time...Cup of tea sounds better right now; as does sticking to my own idea of novel writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 for 1 cocktails with a good friend? Good times for sure. We stopped HBO along with all the cable stuff except basic package as we went to the ROKU. I';ll have to buy the series outright now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I'm craving some hot tea... Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh awesome! Love the tea as a way to de-stress! I do that sometimes too. And 2-4-1 cocktails! Always good to save some money! But better that you caught up with a friend! Love all these positives! Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    Caring for My Veteran
    Be Positive in Life and Writing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love my two for one! Hope everyone is well! Thanks so for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)