|Who doesn't love a good caption?
The rules are as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Sign up on the linky list
2. Post celebrations in your blog- of small things, like having that great coffee or growing those tomatoes at last or writing 100 words of a new idea.
3. Hop around and celebrate with others.
This week has been one of those weeks where I heard about not particularly good news for several friends. You know break ups and not getting jobs and not being wells all that sort of thing. So it is hard to feel celebratory when my loved ones are going through a hard time. However! The point of it is not to see good things just when it is easy to, I guess. So here we go:
1. I am celebrating that I can be there for my loved ones. In these days of easy communication sending a text or email to let people know they are in my thoughts is easy!
2. It makes me grateful for my own situation - normality is to be cherished.
3. It has been sunny this week, and that makes everything better.
4. Started going for runs again. Slow and alternating walking/running at the moment but being active makes me feel better!
How are all of you?